VOLKSMANIA VW MAGAZINE- ISSUE 15
Now VolksAmerica Issue 15 has started arriving, here’s a little look at what you can expect.
- Our main cover car is a 1969 “survivor” built for cruising and is used as a daily driver by its owner.
- Once seen never forgotten! Oil Slick is a Bug that shuns shiny paint yet turns heads everywhere it travels.
- A 1978 rally Rabbit gets the adrenalin flowing big time.
- A stunning 1966 Split Window Westy is a dream on wheels.
- A gorgeous 1958 low light Karmann Ghia that’s been part of the family for over 40 years.
- Tech features include: Type 1 Carpets, Weber 40IDF tech, and more.
- For shows we feature Spring Thing, VW Treffen, Circle Yer Wagens and VW-Audi Porsche Re-union
- Plus all the regulars.
Take some time out to immerse yourself in a premium publication dedicated to the cars you love.
Relax – It’s VolksAmerica Time!
Issue # 15