RANCHO PRO IRS BUS 002 STYLE TRANSAXLE
Rancho RTP1002. A step above the Type-1 based units, this Type-2 based 002 style transaxle offers a much stronger case. This is one of Ranchos' premium units for street and strip use. Ideal for IRS Type 1 and Type 3 Beetle, Karmann Ghia, Notchback, Fastback and Squareback vehicles with high output performance-enhanced engines.
Rancho Performance has been the enthusiast's choice for quality Volkswagen transaxles for over thirty years. AVR Import Parts is proud to offer their complete line for any stock or high performance air-cooled VW application. Ask your friends about Rancho's well-earned reputation and you'll know that Rancho is the best choice for you.
Rancho's replacement performance transaxles come complete:
- Finest OEM and aftermarket components
- New main bearing
- New pinion bearing
- New synchros
- New gear carrier housing bushings
- New starter bushing
- New cross shaft bushings
- New nose cone bushing
- New seals, gaskets & hardware
- Heavy-duty aluminum side covers (resists flex, ensuring good final drive gear contact)
- Welded 3rd and 4th gear hubs (can't spin like stock pressed gears)
- Steel shift forks (won't bend or break like OEM brass forks)
- Hardened keys (resists shear)
- Welded throw-out shaft
- Close-ratio 3rd & 4th gear sets (available in 1.481.58, 1.70 and 1.04,1.14,
1.21, 1.31 1.43 respectively)
- 5.38 ring and pinion ratio
- Gusseted shift bracket
- Steel shift ball
Prices shown are outright without core. Core value of $300.00 will be credited for usable core.
If you have any questions at all about the right transaxle for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.