RANCHO PRO COMP SWING AXLE TRANSAXLE
This is Ranchos' enhanced unit for street and strip use. Ideal for swing axle Type 1 and Type 3 Beetle, Karmann Ghia, Notchback, Fastback and Squareback vehicles with performance-enhanced engines.
Rancho Performance has been the enthusiast's choice for quality Volkswagen transaxles for over thirty years. AVR Import Parts is proud to offer their complete line for any stock or high performance air-cooled VW application. Ask your friends about Rancho's well-earned reputation and you'll know that Rancho is the best choice for you.
Rancho's replacement performance transaxles come complete:
- 4:12 ring and pinion
- Finest OEM and aftermarket components
- New main bearing
- New pinion bearing
- New synchros
- New gear carrier housing bushings
- New starter bushing
- New cross shaft bushings
- New nose cone bushing
- New seals, gaskets & hardware
- 4-Spider super diff (extra set of spider gears allows double the load)
- Heavy-duty aluminum side covers (resists flex, ensuring good final drive gear contact)
- Welded 3rd and 4th gear hubs (can't spin like stock pressed gears)
- Steel shift forks (won't bend or break like OEM brass forks)
- Hardened keys (resists shear)
- Welded throw-out shaft
- Close-ratio 3rd & 4th gear sets (available in 1.48,1.58 1.70 and 1.04,1.14,
1.21, 1.31 1.43 respectively)
Prices shown are outright without core. Core value of $150.00 will be credited for usable core.
If you have any questions at all about the right transaxle for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.