CB PERFORMANCE BLACK BOX TIMING CONTROL MODULE
Turn your old school mechanical advance distributor into a high-powered programmable ignition with CB Performance's new Black Box Programmable Timing Control Module!
The Black Box Programmable Timing Control Module connects directly to your distributor and existing coil offering a fully programmable 21x21 spark table, good up to 10,000 rpm. The Black Box incorporates a 5 Bar MAP Sensor, allowing boosted timing control over 40 psi. The Black Box also has an internal low and high end rev limiter. Housed in an attractive billet aluminum housing, the Black Box looks as good as it functions. The Black Box is incredibly small for its performance output, measuring only 3 5/16" L x 2 3/16" wide. The Black Box will connect to ignition points, aftermarket ignition modules such as Compufire and Pertronix, MSD distributors, CB Performance Magnaspark Ready-to-run and Magnetic Trigger distributors. Most aftermarket ignition boxes can also be used such as MSD 6Al, 7Al, Summit and Mallory.
The Black Box uses an internal coil driver that will support up to 8 cylinders. V8 ignitions using old school distributors can now be affordable converted into modern high powered programmable ignitions at a fraction of the cost. Need fuel economy? The Black Box will allow up to 45 degrees of ignition advance. CB has seen as high as 20% improved fuel economy when the Black Box was installed and properly tuned. # CB-2013
Distributor must be locked out with no internal advance.
- 21 x 21 Spark Table
- 5 Bar MAP Sensor (good to 43 psi)
- Adjustable RPM/MAP Load Boundaries
- Low and high end adjustable rev limiter
- 4, 6 & 8 Cylinder Applications
- Easy to use Windows-based Software (requires XP, Vista, 7 or 8)
- 7' Flying Lead Harness
- Electrical Terminals Included
- Serial Cable Included (some computers may require #2015 USB to Serial Adapter)
- Instructions, wiring diagrams and Tuning Video on included CD
- Conformal coated circuit board with surface mount components
- Made in the USA
- #2040 Vacuum Reference Kit recommended for Dual Carb Applications